corrie va a chile

here it is, my travels in south america, centered in chile. see accompanying photos at flickr.com/photos/corriegrrl

Monday, July 05, 2004

DAMN!

Excuse the profanity, but I just spent twenty minutes typing a post about my last couple of days, and then the computer shut down. Remind me not to come to this internet café again. Yeah, so I have to pee and will have to remember all this to tell you later. Topics to be discussed:

-The unfortunate outings to Las Condes/the wonderful "onces" at my friend´s house

-The nanas in Providencia

-The obnoxious gringos in this café

-My new Chilean style, minus the compulsory mullet

-My upcoming travels in Perú and quest for a simpático companion

-My upcoming excursion to La Serena

and there will doubtless be more subjects by the time I get back, so stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home