corrie va a chile

here it is, my travels in south america, centered in chile. see accompanying photos at flickr.com/photos/corriegrrl

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

mmmmm

I think I am grumpy today, I feel like crying though I´m not so sure why. I´ve been away from home for only a week, and a week ago today I was a mess at JFK. I haven´t even been in Chile for a week.

Went to the feria today to pick up fresh fruit for my smoothie (inspired by all the food my housemates have been making for their adorable 6-month-old Magdalena), started Kafka on the Shore, and enjoyed my tea.

Tomorrow afternoon I´m taking a bus to Mendoza to see Fed and kick it there for a few days...I think it will feel more like vacation. When I get back to the city, I´m going to avergiuar about bikes and bike routes to Chiloé and tools. I think it will take me 5 days by bike and train (if the latter is necessary), oooooh! And then the rolling hills of Chiloé and la familia más linda (además que la mía) and probably some good fellow travellers.

Happy Hallmark Day (almost). All the love in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home