corrie va a chile

here it is, my travels in south america, centered in chile. see accompanying photos at flickr.com/photos/corriegrrl

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

How much does that suck?

Hmmmm, I was all excited to upload the blog I had been working on at home on disc, but unfortunately, I seem to have contracted a virus and therefore cannot open the file. How does this happen? So I need to fix that, but I promise that very soon you will get to read about my trip to La Serena, the beautiful beach town I visited, and the Valle del Elqui, which I toured as well. It will be worth the wait, I promise. But I´m not about to re-type it all, as much as I want to.

But just a little nugget for tonight`s entertainment: I still have a nasty cold, though I`ve been drinking some great salvia tea I picked up in Pisco Elqui. My current dilemma is getting the phlem out. I hate that, and I´m not butch enough to figure out how to spit (like, hock up a LUGI, or however you spell it)! It´s like, I cough or sneeze, and the mucus comes up, but I can`t get it out. Any suggestions? I really hate swallowing it every time.

Now if that doesn`t get you interested in reading the rest of my blog, I don`t know what will. And I apologize if there`s something far more important I should be commenting on, but right now, my snot is all I know. More later. Much more. Not about my respiratory difficulties, I promise.

1 Comments:

At July 14, 2004 at 2:30 PM, Blogger Tom said...

Ewwwwww,

you're gross.

Remember when you ate that bug hiding in your salad? And you spit everything up? Well, that would kinda be close in how to hwock like the best butchie.

I'm so glad you are going to Santiago to learn how to spit.


XOXO

tom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home