corrie va a chile

here it is, my travels in south america, centered in chile. see accompanying photos at flickr.com/photos/corriegrrl

Monday, February 19, 2007

Worst Internet Cafe Ever

I just had to leave the nice place because they close...I guess everywhere is the "worst ever" after the $1.50 place...at least this isn´t seedy like the one down the block with private cabins. Anyway, it´s strange to be back in Santiago, as most things are shutting down except a few places to hang out, and I´m resigned to walking or taking a cab because I will NOT take Transantiago la mierda that now passes for public transit because I missed the last Metro. Where´s the bike when you need it?

Anyway, I´m waiting for this Flickr contact to show up to hang out for a bit, he´s supposed to show me the ropes on this whole bike tour thing.

I have so much to say about Mendoza and coming back to Chile and everything (all these thoughts from my busride back to Stgo this morning...what a long day), but it will have to wait until I´m at the better spot. I feel refreshed and happy though it´s bittersweet to leave there, I wanted to stay indefinitely. Argh, I have to get out of this terrible, slow place, I have no patience! Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home