corrie va a chile

here it is, my travels in south america, centered in chile. see accompanying photos at flickr.com/photos/corriegrrl

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Buenas noticias

I just had to pass on the news that maldito SkyAuction actually gave me a refund on my credit card for the trip that wasn't. Don't know which force to attibute that to, of all the ones I employed in my fight against them, but no matter, I got my money back, and it's all good.

Also I found out that 5 Girls, the POV documentary in which I was featured, is being released on DVD and will be updated soon. Cool!

What else...dying to get out of this city, just sticking around for a few more days with new friends and about to give up on riding South, willing to put a bike on the bus to get me there, feeling like time is running out...Forgetting what "real" life is like, I am lost in books and love and summer. Already scheming about how to get back here, hopefully with the one I love, y pronto!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home