corrie va a chile

here it is, my travels in south america, centered in chile. see accompanying photos at flickr.com/photos/corriegrrl

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

viva y bien

Just wanted to let you all know i'm alive and má o menos bien. The bus just dropped me from puerto montt (where i came from chiloé) on the side of the freeway outside of Rancagua, about 80km south of Santiago. I'm riding to some hot springs and a national cypress reserve today and then back to Santiago...and then north, I think, for my last few days, to aprovechar el sol y la playa (sun and beach) before I go back to winter in SF.
I'll fill in details later, but it's been a relaxing though challenging week pretty much out of civilization.

2 Comments:

At March 8, 2007 at 9:47 PM, Blogger misster-PISSTA aka eriK Zo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At March 15, 2007 at 11:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got your postcard, thanks for remembering!
Love you and miss you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home